Las Vegas, Nevada's Premier DUI Law Firm
With offices in California and Las Vegas, Nevada, the Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor is widely recognized as the premier DUI defense firm in the United States. Our firm of DUI lawyers is one of only 7% of law firms in the nation receiving the coveted
A-V peer review rating, and has been recognized in the American Bar Association Journal for its specialization and unique technical support staff.
Mr. Siegel is a graduate of Emory University (Atlanta) and the Vanderbilt University School of Law. He served as Clark County Deputy District Attorney for 5 years before entering private criminal defense practice in 1996. In the past 18 years, Mr. Siegel has represented over 1000 clients charged with DUI in the courts of southern Nevada. He served as President of the Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice (2005 - 2006), and has taught criminal law to the Henderson and Boulder City Police Departments. Member: State Bar of Nevada, Clark County Bar Association and National College for DUI Defense.
Guided by the
Dean of DUI Attorneys, the firm of eight criminal lawyers (including five former prosecutors) with an average experience of twelve years continues to limit its practice to the defense of drunk driving cases exclusively: no cases but misdemeanor and felony DUI and vehicular manslaughter are accepted. The result of experience, specialization and technical support is success both in the courtroom and at DMV license suspension hearings.
Your Las Vegas DUI case will be handled in accordance with the long-established policies of the firm:
- A focus entirely on the DUI client; no other cases are accepted.
- An aggressive defense by our highly experienced Nevada DUI lawyer with expert technical support.
- Immediate steps toward reinstatement of your license.
- Investigation of the equipment and procedures used in your breath test.
- Any blood samples will be reanalyzed by an independent laboratory.
- Protection from having to appear in court or at hearings, unless necessary.
- Personal attention and ready access to your attorney.
Please feel free to contact our Las Vegas DUI attorney at any time if you have any questions or wish to schedule an appointment. There is no fee for the initial consultation. All major credit cards are readily accepted.